Apple Watch app request

Hi I would love to be able to use and see my workout on my Apple Watch. Since I switched to a AW6 I’ve stopped using my Garmin edge and HR monitor because it’s already on my wrist. Any plans for a Apple Watch app to see planes intervals and basic progress?

Hello Simon, we don’t have any plans now. I would say first step would be to allow people to use apple watch as HR monitor but still record on the phone/tablet. Would using your watch as HR monitor be interesting or only the “full AW app solution?” I am just brain storming ideas right now and trying to understand your needs.

1 Like

using as a HR monitor would be good yes to avoid the strap with the app esp. at home on the turbo.
and on that subject i can no longer sync to garmin after making an update to my plan @Alex …any ideas why this is? i’m connected and it says its working but just not showing up in my GC cal or on my edge 530

Strange can you send me a link to your plan? You can also try pushing 1 week at a time. Normally even a workout that Garmin does not accept should not cause a plan pushing problem.

1 Like

i tried a single week as well and still no joy and now i go through all the linking steps and it completed and then it still says connect to garmin rather than connected

https://app.trainerday.com/plans/frostbase-2021

This should be fixed sorry abou that. We had a server problem today and garmin service broke. I think I have a fix in place that this should not happen again.

1 Like

all done perfect thanks a lot @Alex it was super quick as well! :grinning:

1 Like