Auto label of workout issue (Safari Browser Bug)

Hey, I just copied a VO2 Max workout to edit it and create a new one. Stress is 103 and IF is .83, the editor says dominant category is anaerobic, but the auto label that pops up classifies it as “Recovery.”

Can you send me link? .83 recovery, maybe it know you are unstoppable :slight_smile:

Hi, sure, here it is: Trainer Day - Workout: VO2 90mins 13x30 ramped @120–130%

I see no time in zones is the problem. Are you using Safari by chance? We have a Safari bug I forgot to ask my developer to fix. Chrome is the safest.

Yes, Safari. I noticed that times were missing, but then just saved after each edit and they would come back. I did think it was a bit odd, though. (And fwiw, I personally view Chrome as a security risk, so I avoid it. I generally use Safari or Brave. I’ll use Chrome in a pinch, like this may need it, but then I turn on my VPN and all that.)

Yes, we should have Safari fixed soon. I have never heard of someone being afraid of security of chrome, I don’t think I know of any software developers that don’t use chrome as their primary browser. Now if you mean privacy then I fully understand. It’s in googles best interest to exploit our privacy. I actually love google news because it always shows stuff I care about (well it knows my search history and everything else) so it can guess pretty good what might be interesting to me. So take the good with the bad.