Create GPX, TCX or FIT files don´t work (FIXED)

Why Can´t I Create a workout based on a route from GPX, TCX or FIT files?

Sorry about that we are adding better validation because right now this must be an activity file that contains power/watts. We also would like to be able to support planned routes without power as well. If that is what you have and want we can turn this into a feature request.

That´s could be an excellent idea!. In this way we can create a race plan with power.

from this page (Follow a route - TrainerDay) it states as follows: " Number Two: If you find or create a route using google maps, RidewightGPS, strava routes or your friends maps, you can download the GPX or TCX and import WITHOUT power data and we will create power estimates for ERG mode."

I have tried this on a number of workouts without power and it fails - when is this going to be fixed/supported?
I have imported a workout with power from Garmin (which itself was created in Trainer Road) and that seems to have worked but that’s not the reason I have taken out a subscription.
Thanks

Sorry, we will review and fix it.

My developer is looking at this today. Hopefully it will be fixed later today or tomorrow. Uploading with power seems to work but without does not.

This is fixed.