Problem - App is showing % of FTP not Watts

Not really sure what happened here. My workout started a 63W. i recall looking at the number. then 3 mn down

the workout i realized the load was easier and power was at 39. But on the screen you can see that it shows below the 70 line. My peak was at 125 W when it is supposed to be 198W. the graph does show a value of 198 though but not the actual ride. I have att ached a screenshot.

I don’t know what you mean. I think the problem is you clicked on power and it switched to % of FTP instead of watts. So it shows 36% instead of 70w. Does that answer your question?

I do not think so. i did not click anything i think. you can see that it shows :19 at 79W next. I also can feel that the power was not there. there is a difference between 125 and 198W. i was not pushing at 198. Even my garmin gave me a very small load for the workout. but i see where it shows % of ftp. so maybe i did click something to switch it. what did i click ? but the left box should show the right wattage I assume (target) or is it also a % of ftp ? Something was not right this morning but that’s ok, i did not feel like pushing :slight_smile:

No the left box is showing % of FTP and so is the right box. Just click on the power field or the target field and it will turn back to Watts :slight_smile:

I see. let me try again on friday to be sure. i assume clicking the box will revert to watts?

Yes it will

thank you…