Sending plan to TrainingPeaks

Hi,

I encountered a problem while sending training plan to TrainingPeaks. All the CoachJack generated workouts are added on the same day, the day I send them to TrainingPeaks, instead of spreading them through the weeks.
It seems like workouts added to the plan in TrainerDay in post production (a FTP test at the beginning of the 12-week block) are placed correctly throughout the calendar.
Can you check if it’s just me or is it a global issue?

Yes this is a limitation of TrainingPeaks, you must have a paid TrainingPeaks account if you want to add workouts to future dates.

Damn it. My bad. Sorry to bother you

Really not a problem. :slight_smile:

I just had something like this happen in Garmin- although I’m not sure how. Previously I had sent a plan to Garmin, but right now I thought I was sending only to Intervals- and maybe to TD app.
But somehow, when I changed plan settings yesterday, a whole string of workouts went to Garmin on today’s date. I’m not sure how that happened - not sure if it’s a bug or if there’s some setting somewhere I’m not understanding.

Alex - can you point to where the calendar sync setup is explained? Is it all in one place? I think I may be getting confused with using the TD calendar and the Send To functionality.

(This is all for CJ plans by the way).

Thanks,
Michael

Ah - I just realized it was actually from Training Peaks. That is, I must have sent several workouts from my plan in TD to TP, and I guess I still have TP connected to Garmin, so TP sent them all to Garmin on the same day. I have the free TP account - not sure if scheduling in advance requires the premium account.

Planning future workouts is a feature of TrainingPeak Premium

1 Like

Not only did I miss this but Alex had already responded about this earlier. Sorry to not read more carefully.

1 Like