Calendar .ics event start times

Is there a setting somewhere that I can make a preference for my plan so that my .ics file is generated with my preferred workout time? Currently all events are set to 12pm when I import the .ics into my calendar

I can of course manually edit each workout event individually but it becomes quite tedious when there are over 50 of them! Thanks

We recently changed the push to google calendar to be an all day event. Are you using google calendar? Is all day ok for you or do you want a specific time? Right now there is no way to change it, but you could open the ICS in a text editor and do a search and replace all until we change this. If you are using google calendar and all day works for you. Then use our push feature, it’s better.

I would not mind updating this ICS for you on Monday if that is what you need and don’t know how. Send it to support @trainerday.com and tell me the time you need it for.

Thanks Alex, I hadn’t realised it was something I could do with a text editor - that worked perfectly :+1:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Allow setting event time and reminder for Google Calendar and ICS

A post was merged into an existing topic: Allow setting event time and reminder for Google Calendar and ICS