Combine Workouts (We have this feature)

Hi

is there a possibility to combine workouts?
For example.I want to follow my plan but also add a recovery ride directly after it.

I know I can select the recovery ride afterwards but it would save a few clicks and some time.

Merry Christmas everyone

I’m using the auto-extent feature of the app and just set the intensity to 50 or 55 % of my FTP when I have the need to pedal a bit longer after the workout.

4 Likes

As he said we have auto extend and a merge workouts feature to select second workout before the first one ends. Something different?

1 Like

Hi Alex.

So just when the workout is going, select another and I will get a message to merge them? This is great. Thanks

2 Likes

Yes exactly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And you might want to turn on auto-extend to keep from accidentally ending the first one.

3 Likes

I’d like to merge/combine multiple workouts sequentially. For example, 15 mins warm up, then low tempo 4x5 mins. If I start the warm up, then go to low tempo, will it let me finish the warm up then just continue with the tempo when it finishes, or does it stop the warm up and just begin the tempo?

I was thinking a nice feature would be to be able to select multiple workouts to do back to back, or perhaps a drag and drop feature.

Thank you
Jaime

Nevermind, I figured out how to merge and copy the workouts.

Cool. I assume you mean you realized you can just merge while training in or app? If so that’s great.

Best feature of TrainerDay!
Just make a number of workout blocks and combine/repeat them on the fly.

1 Like

Thanks, one of the few good (what I believe is original) ideas I have had :slight_smile: