[COMPLETED] - Repeat Interval Feature

Oh yes I found a video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOKOcHtG28

They don’t modify the training to represent the change in location, this makes it more feel simple but the problem is this does not actually show you what you did. So if you originally had 5 intervals and you skipped back to the beginning, during the ride it would show you did 5 when in reality you did 10… And their total graph duration does not change. Still for simple repeats it would be fine, or lengthen an interval by an APPROXIMATE amount it would be ok but it seems more that people want a bit more precision when using TrainerDay. So add 60 seconds not add 43, and on small screen it would be hard to have much accuracy.

But in the end what I did might feel overwhelming to new people but I think once we get it working optimally this will ultimately be better, especially if precision matters. Personally I am not so precise but I know many people are.

Ok everyone here that wanted to old single press extend feature it is fully back but more flexible version. By default now it will be “extend current interval” just like it was before and it shows a little lock symbol indicating that.

And just like before a long hold can modify the amount of time each click does. Below shows exactly this. You can also create a preset say 200w work for 1 minute and 100w rest and have that on a single click.

Also @Sport_IT_Diederik I added up to 5 intervals.

3 Likes

You’re a star Alex !!! Will try it tonight !

1 Like

Can someone please explain how we simply add time to the current interval? I’ve clicked every button on both tabs and just can’t seem to make it work. image

Sorry it is so confusing …

Set all this below and next time you click + it will just extend your interval, you will not see this popup.

1 Like

I have just tried this from my desk rather than riding. I set it up as instructed above for 5 minutes in my case. However, once I press “insert intervals” and go back to the workout and press “+” the interval time and total time does up by 5 seconds not 5 minutes.

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry about that. I see the same bug. It iooks like no one tested the minutes version of this extend. We will get that fixed asap.

3 Likes