Couldn't do a HR controlled quick workout (Tacx Neo) (RESOLVED)

I use a Wahoo Tickr, a fairly new one.

Ok that should not be it. Let’s see (hope) the next version 3.9.3 fixes this issue. In Android you can join our beta program. In IOS, I could invite you if you want. Or you can wait until it gets to production version. Don’t join android beta now because current version has serious bug :frowning_face:

If 3.9.3 does not fix your issue, I will try processing your data from code and see if I can spot the problem.

I can see it looks like it was working correctly and then stopped.

This is similar to the issue the other user I am working with so I am hopeful my fix, fixes the issue. Something strange did happen to HR, but does not look to be cause of issue.

I realized one more test you could do now that should prove my theory of the problem which is if you set your FTP to 260 I think it will work better or ideally great. Also in looking at our site I do see some strange HR values. This does not seem to be the cause of the problem but you never know. Make sure your HR sensors are wet.

Thanks, will try again and report back.

1 Like

Not sure how, because I didn’t change much, but it worked much better. Magic. Trainer Day

Sweet!!! I guess you updated to our latest version which likely fixed your problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like