Enable Split Screen on Tablet, also possibly floating window on Android

Ok yes, regarding Polar. I always recommended them for HRV back in the day too, but it seems others have come along too just they are the gold standard. 100% for sure I will reach out to you if we decide to move forward with this. I need to test it myself and get a better grasp on it. Probably would start it in the late winter, early spring would be my guess.

Yeah I actually bought an EKG/ECG device a long time ago when I got obsessed about HRV and HR in general. Not hospital version… but I realized quickly that stuff got very complex :slight_smile: But yes your readings look good, not that I know what then mean :slight_smile:

Yes my HRV app filtered out errors too. They occur. What would almost be funny / interesting is real-time FTP estimates but I would not want to do that :slight_smile:

Thanks again. After and or during my testing I will follow back up.

Sorry for off-topic, but since I am considering buying a cheap tablet specially for trainer app (bigger screen than on cell phone), and you seem to use TD with the tablet, I’d ask you how it is working on horizontal screen as full screen app? Can you post a screenshot to me? Or isn’t it worth to invest in old cheap tablet just for that?

We added the ability to allow split screen. We did not spend much time making it look great yet but just enabled it to start getting feedback. There are so many different screen view possibilities it’s hard to predict how it will be used on which devices.

I quickly tried it on an iPad pro 12.9 (or whatever the 12" version is). Only issue I noticed is when you have it in the floating mode - where it is very narrow like a phone the times and graphs don’t shrink down. More to come when I actually do a full ride with it. But upon just opening and hitting the split screen button…this is what I noticed.

Thanks, my developer made some improvements in the next version, but this would take a lot of work to make it work well. It seems like in the next version (coming soon) if you open our app second it works ok.

Thanks for testing