ERG problems related to slope mode

Strange ok

Can you create a workout that starts with a ramp? Start at 40% and grow to 70% in the firs 5 minutes or something. Maybe these quick power target changes will also solve / identify the issue.

I’ll do that.

1 Like

I started my workout today with a ramp as you suggested. I had no ERG issues during this ramp-workout or in the following merged CJ workout.
I’ll do that again tomorrow to see if it wasn’t just another lucky day :wink:

1 Like

I started today‘s workout again with a ramp and had no ERG problems. Maybe this helps you to identify and solve the problem.
As a workaround, the quick switch to resistance and back to ERG is much easier for me :slight_smile:

Yes this helps us identify the issue. Thanks,

Hi, greetings from Madrid.

I’m new to trainer day. Last weekend I installed the app in my Android tablet and run two of the free access workouts in ERG mode (Tacx flux s)

I’ve experienced the strange behavior commented in this thread (ERG mode seems to “vanish” and watts go down while riding at the same cadence).

Is this problem with ERG workouts already solved?

Thanks in advance,

Jaime

Hi Jaime and welcome. It’s interesting because one of our testers has a Flux S and Android and no issues. It sems to just affect a few devices. Since you have Android it makes testing and fixing the issue much easier/faster if you would be willing to work with my developer. It should only take about 30-60 minutes of “training time” to help and get it resolved. If you are willing best is to contact me at support@trainerday.com. It would really help us and likely @Postmeister if you could as well as I am sure some quiet users that don’t say anything. ~alex

Thank you, of course I want to participate in testing with your developer. I’ll contact you at that email.

Regards,

Jaime D.

1 Like