Power and duration for the next interval

Ah ok. I have been using a phone plugged into a Dex station on a 32" monitor so space didn’t really seem to be an issue. I understand that on a small phone screen, there isn’t much real estate left for it.

Just an idea but what about a roller with the next power figure slightly grayed out? I will try put something together and send it through

Interesting idea on TTS. I love getting ideas. Lots of what is built into this app is based on the ideas from our users.

Yeah I am avoiding more UI configuration mostly because it requires so much testing across different devices and we are so small. If it is config that is the same across all devices and does not affect the core layout then it is not so bad. I know many users would like Garmin or Wahoo like screen editor but we would need to be much bigger with bigger test team at the minimum.

We have this feature that shows interval comments, and we could just use that (maybe improve them visually at the same time) that is just a temporary popup. That would be easiest, I would even say easy.

This is great. How do we access the pop ups? Can we edit them?

Right now we can’t edit coach Jack workouts but other workouts we can. But I am saying we could have a switch that you just turn on to show next interval.

This would be great! I presume that the % would be translated into the actual power required depending on FTP settings?

If and when we do it automatically then yes :+1: so I think we will just do this soon and we can try it see how it works. It seems to me it should say 8 X 1m @ 309W with 2’ rests. For interval sets. Also it seems it should only show these messages for greater than 70%?

I just felt that when doing my workout, even though I could see that the next effort was a lot higher than my current effort, I had no idea of what it was going to be. I think the reason this matters quite a bit to me is that my power trainer is not controllable so I need to know what my power I need to push out.