Advice if I miss a workout

Hi everyone ! I wanted some advice from the more experienced, when I skip a day of training do I do it again the next day or do I skip it completely and go to training the next day? Sorry for my English but I’m using Google Translate. Thank you

If you skip one day of training, nothing will happen, but you can always move it in the calendar to the next or the next day.

Yes, I already knew that it was possible to move it to another day but I wanted to know if I wasn’t going to negatively influence the benefit of the training itself. I asked this question because some time ago my coach always made me move forward and never move the workouts

As Conti suggest, It’s fine, skipping it or moving it forward. The only reason not to move it forward is if it’s likely to cause over training or training that you can’t recover from before your next workout. Usually with Coach Jack this is not the case. I would not over think it.

Some coaches try to do everything exactly to a set of rules, when in reality making exceptions to anything rarely will negatively impact your performance and generally more training is better than less training unless you are doing too much too soon or not getting quality recovery.

1 Like