Android App 1.8.25 - Crashes (FIXED WITH REINSTALL)

Hi,

When I tried to use the app today on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro the app was not connected to my trainer and crashed every time I went into “Add devices”. I had to use another app to train. I reset the phone and the app still crashed trying to add my trainer.

Best regards

Keith

I have uninstalled and re-installed the app and tat may have fixed it!

1 Like

Very sorry Keith, we are working very hard to get this resolved. This is the first we have heard of this issue but we have heard of others with this build.

Keith please let me know if this does resolve this for you but we are working to get a more serious fix in place.

Hi Alex,

Just tried again and I was able to connect and run an erg session. So might be ok after the app reinstall.

Best regards

Keith

Ok you might still find a few small issues like it forgetting your FTP and you have to re-enter it. Some people on Android are seeing this. We believe we have the fixes we need, hopfully available tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks Alex

I did have to re-enter my FTP.

Keith

I just made the update from 1.8.21 to 1.8.25 (iOS) and the update reset all my settings.
I downgraded immediately to 1.8.21 and all my settings were there again.

Oh yes, you can upgrade if you want and fix your settings 1-time but we need to migrate old settings to new method of storage. We will do that in next version and your settings will be migrated to new version.

Updated to 1.8.29 today and lost all settings (training and app settings). Devices remain intact.

Yes this should be last time :slight_smile:

1 Like