Apple Watch app request (completed)

Ok Apple watch should be working now. It’s kind of a beta feature but once you connect the watch and accept everything it should start and stop your watch automatically when you start a training session.

Oops sorry this is not released yet. Next couple days.

1 Like

Hmm, looks like the current iOS release (3.3.8) doesn’t have Apple Watch support yet. Is the release geography-specific, or maybe just not out yet?

No sorry they blocked our release should be in the next few days.

Interesting read both of the apps didn’t work for me on TrainerDay and/or my elite erg trainer so I’ll stick with the armband for now but interested to see what comes up in the next couple of weeks

Sorry Simon, it should be today hopefully, or tomorrow unless Apple rejects us again (due to using the word free in our app store screenshots), then it delays the process a little.

2 Likes

Ok. Now it is really, really done, and should be available to all. This was much harder than we thought and so we are thinking it might need some enhancements, but seems to work well in our testing.

3 Likes

Working flawlessly

1 Like

That is so good, nice work

1 Like

This is absolutely perfect thank you @Alex and the team or doing such a great job, love it!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

It be nice if we could see the HR zones too or the calories. But it’s working great better than my wahoo chest strap lol.

Hi, new user. I’m not seeing your app on my Apple Watch 3. Ah, my watch only goes to IOS 8.8.1 and the AppStore says I need IOS 9.1. Any suggestions?

Let me ask my developer if there is any problem making it backwards compatible. It might take a couple days for me to get the answer

Depending on what features your developer coded it for, if it’s as simple as the one I coded for BreakAway, should be no issues. But, earliest can only be WatchOS 7.0 for Xcode 14.x tho… (Had a user who’s on WatchOS6 and I can’t figure out to get it supported using XCode 14)

Hi Fronkle, we will update our Watch app to support 8.7 in the next release that will be next week.

1 Like

It should work now. See other post that a user says it is working now on 8.X for another user.