Audible tone when app is not in use

Audible tone (same as when changing interval step during workout) comes from app when not in use. Typically occurs when app is running in the background without an active workout and changing audio sources (Bluetooth connection) or opening the app. iOS 16.3; TrainerDay 3.4.5

I thought I was imagining things!!! You are right. Wow, I was just ignorning this, thinking it was not possible.

Hopefully we can get this prioritized for resolution in the next release. My partner is experiencing the same phenomenon on her device (so there’s at least three of us :slightly_smiling_face:)

Next release is almost done, so it wont be the next one but should be the following one. Yes I am sure there is a bunch of people that are not speaking up that would like this.

Oops sorry!!! Yes, I was responding to something else. We will get this fixed ASAP!!! :slight_smile: Next few days I hope.

Thank you!

1 Like

We tried everything we can think of and can’t duplicate this. If we can’t duplicate it then we can’t fix it. Do you have any ideas on how we can make this happen? Can you tell me more about your training devices?

Issue happens after TrainerDay sessions with Kickr attached and typically using BT headphones attached to the same device. I also have a BT cheststrap but my partner doesn’t (and she still see the issue). Reproducible when disconnecting from another Bluetooth device

End TD session (don’t force quit app)
Disconnect BT headphones
TD noise occurs

End TD session (don’t force quit app)
Connect to vehicle via Bluetooth
Disconnect from vehicle at destination
TD noise occurs

Occurs each time a Bluetooth device is reconnected to the host (phone) after completing a workout.

Oh great. Thanks we will test and fix this.