Auto-extend cooldown signal/sound muted when power target is increased

Hi @Alex , yesterday I figured the Auto-extended cooldown signal/sound is muted (no sound) when I increased the power target before getting into the Auto-extend 5 min. period.

I noticed last night workout but I had the same impression a workout prior to yesterday’s as well. Actually, yesterday’s workout was a fact because I was paying attention if it was gonna happen again.

I did changed the power with the + key up to 150% about 7 minutes prior to the end of the last interval.

Actually, it didn’t make the tone twice because rode 10 min (2x5min auto-extend cooldown intervals) and it never happened.

It used to work previously

My phone volume was all the way up and the incoming next sound/sign for regular intervals during the whole workout sounded perfectly 5 seconds before each interval

You can check my yesterday workout showing this, hope it helps out to clarify it

Hello Cesar,

Marek here from TrainerDay. I appreciate you bringing up this issue. I’ve taken a thorough look at the beep functionality within our application, and I understand your concern. Upon review, it appears that signals are working as expected only on iOS devices and stopped working for Android users.
Rest assured, we are addressing this issue to ensure that the beep function operates as intended. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We’re committed to continuously improving our application to deliver the best possible experience for our users.

Best regards,
Marek - Tester at TrainerDay

Hi @MarekM , a pleasure helping you guys to build up the best training app :biking_man:

2 Likes

I doesn’t make the sound either when the power level hasn’t being changed, leave it on 100%

Source: yesterday’s workout

Yes, that’s right, we’ve there’s issue with sound on Android app. We will get it fixed with next build.

Br,
Marek