Better Sound Notification when changing interval (RESOLVED)

I did not test this on the last version but my developer thinks he fixed this in new version coming in the next day or so. I tested my bluetooth headphones with Youtube and no interutions.

Also looking forward to that countdown. Can we have like the one they get in the start hub? 3 shorter beeps and then one long beep, when we should start the next interval?

I mean the situation in the POV run here e.g.

Why are the downhillers allways so nervous – they never let the countdown go all the way to the end. Definitely this is not me waiting for the next interval :smiley:

1 Like

Ok count down is available as of yesterday’s update.

2 Likes

Greetings,

There was mention of being able to switch the “beep” warnings between each effort within a workout (if that makes sense). I was wondering if that was now complete ?

Thanks

Hi, I moved your question here. This is done. Update your app and go to other options in the settings.

Alex this new feature works perfectly. Thanks for adding it

1 Like

I started using it this week, and had an issue - after about 1.5 hours all beeps stopped. I wouldn’t get any sound anymore, only the screen flash.

Other (android native) notification sounds still played.
this effect lasted the second training i started after this (so also silent, no beeps)

i’ll let you know if this happens again.

ps. I’m reasonably sure the first time the beeps went silent, the app was in the background during an interval change

Experienced same thing but still trying to find out the exact situation. I was under the impression that it happened when merging a second block to the actual workout.
Need to do some more testing…

Interesting guys. Will see if we can duplicate this.

It´s not after a merge.
Just did a merge of a warmup ramp of 8 min and 2 endurance blocks of 35 min. The transition at 48 min had beeps. At 49min there was another step, screen flashed but no more beeps from then till the end at 78 min.

Ok I just did 90 minutes on iOS and no issues and currently at 60 minutes on Android and no issues. I will keep going to 2 hours on Android and see what happens.

Yep after 1:15 or something it stopped beeping. This is good, meaning if we can reproduce it, we should be able to fix it but having to wait 90 minutes to test each time is pretty difficult.

Not sure what’s behind it but my endurance blocks have a lot of steps. Like on avg every 1-3 minutes a slight change.
It could be from step x…
I counted the steps after which it occurred in my case and it’s 21. Step 20 still had beeps, step 21 no longer.
If it is time related and it takes 90min in your case, you will soon gain a lot of fitness in a short time :wink:

I am just pressing play :slight_smile: My workout average is 0 Watts :slight_smile: I started second workout after the first one stopped working and it also does not have beeps, same with 3rd.

Cheater !! 🫣🫣

1 Like

Same thing happened again yesterday. I’m not 100% sure that it was again at min 48 or the 21st step because I was watching football (Germany Belgium). But the beeps stopped working somewhere between minute 40 and 55.

Yes, we can reproduce it. Painful to test and might be slow to fix because of this. Hopefully not. Seems like we have issues with our audio library for Android but really hard to say at this point. Oh Ger/Bel must have been a big event.

I will test number of intervals. That will speed up testing if that is the cause.

Ok good call. You are right. It stopped after 4 minutes in my test workout.