Black screen on Ipad

I’m running the latest version of Trainerday usually on an ipad, sometimes on iphone. Since last week the app starts with a black screen, only showing the setting cog. The only solution is to exit the app and restart it but sometimes have to do this 2-3 times before the workout screen will appear.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that. What version of iOS do you have?

I’m using Ipad Air2 with IOS 15.2.1, and latest version of Trainerday. I’ve attached an ipad screenshot. Thanks

Strange, thanks that helps. Ok I will upgrade my tablet to 15 and see if I can duplicate this.

I upgraded my iPad to 15.3.1 (not 15.2.1 like you) and did everything I can to try to duplicate this. Also a developer on the team also tried. Maybe you have a huge number of workouts or some crazy workout with a huge number of steps or something. I saw someone create a workout with 4,000 steps in it. You could try removing all your lists from the app, or you plan from the app. Either that or try deleting the app and re-installing.

My ipad auto-updated over the weekend, so maybe this will heip, I’ll test it and let you know. I’ve not got any complicated workouts loaded, just finished week3 of a CJ training plan.