Bridge Sensors Through Smart Trainer to TD Mobile app

Due to limited BT options I am trying to use the Bridge Sensor function on my Elite Suito smart trainer.

Does TrainerDay support bridge sensors through a smart trainer? My intension is to get HR and Cadence data through the smart trainer to TrainerDay (on Android Phone) using 1 BT connection.

More Context:
This is what I am trying to accomplish for indoor training:

Connect my smart trainer to the following sensors:
Garmin HR strap
Garmin Cadence Sensor

Connect to Garmin 530 Computer:
Garmin HR strap
Garmin Cadence
Elite Smart Trainer (Power only)

Connected to TrainerDay for ERG mode (Android phone):
Smart Trainer (Bridging HR and Cadence to TrainerDay)

No data transfer between Garmin computer and phone until activity is completed.

Is this possible? Is there another solution?
Thanks!

Hello,
Elite Suito is using FTMS protocol that enables to send power hr and cadence data to application, so yes - that should work with Trainerday.

Br,
Marek

How does one select this feature? I successfully disconnected cadence and HR from TrainerDay (on phone). Connected both sensors to the trainer, connected the trainer to TrainerDay on my phone. I only get power data now.
Am I missing something?
Thanks!

For some reason my suito doesn’t support bridge, that’s why I cannot be 100% sure that this will work nor can I drive you through configuration. My guess was based on documentation and experience with Cable device which is working in similar way as elite bridge.
BTW. which version of suito do you have?

Br,
Marek

Update:
Turns out Suito can support bridge sensors. I needed to update my trainer’s software in the “Upgrado” app from Elite. I can now bridge HR and cadence through the trainer!
Unfortunately, now I have lost power output from the trainer to my phone and connected cycling computer. I currently have a ticket in with Elite to try to resolve this issue. Returning the trainer is always an option, I guess.

Thanks for the update and fingers crossed that they will be able to solve your issues.