I’m not 100% certain the notification shade was involved but this was what happened:
- I was riding erg mode intervals and was doing a 10 minute lap of 200+ watts
- I pulled down the notification shade to read
- After a few minutes (but with 5 minutes left in the lap) I swiped away the notification shade
- Immediately, the erg mode dropped the trainer down to about 80 watts
- I quickly hit the + button and it went back up and above my target wattage (so I then hit - and it recovered)
I will send you a link in a direct message to the workout.
I was using a Tacx Neo and a Samsung Tab 9+ (with 12GB RAM)