Cadence sensor unrecognized on iOS?

Hello,
First of all, thank you for the quality of your application and the training plans you offer. Coming from zwift, I haven’t lost anything for a very small amount of money. Thank you so much!

However, I have a problem with my smart trainer (model Van Rysel D500 from Decathlon): the cadence sensor integrated to the home trainer seems to be not recognized, it displays 0 RPM on the app. It works on Zwift (using Bluetooth) and on my GPS (using ANT+). I’m using an iPhone on the latest iOS version.
Would you have any ideas to help me solve this problem? Or is it a known problem with the application?

Thanks again!

You are very welcome. No I have not heard of this problem, this is the first. Can you send me a screenshot of what the connections tab looks like? Seems like something we can and are willing to fix.

Hello Alex,
Thanks for your prompt feedback.
Here is the paired device:
Capture d'écran 2024-01-25 145754
Is it what you need?

Yes, thats what I thought. If you are willing to work with my developer we can figure this out. Let me know and I will send you a private message here on what we need to do.

That’s ok! Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Best regards

Hi,

I am facing the same issue with my Van Rysel home trainer on Trainerday.
It’s been a week that the cadence sensor is not recognized, any idea how to fix it?

Thanks !

Grigory will meet with Guillaume tomorrow or this weekend ( Guillaume, was not available until then) and it should get fixed and be available next week, or soon after.