Can I upload a FIT file for a workout run on my head unit?

I was having problems with my training plan on my phone today so I ran my workout from my Wahoo bike computer. Can I upload my FIT file into Trainer Day in order to have my workout stats populated in my workout plan?

We don’t have any way to do this sorry. Are you saying you would like to see it on your history? We don’t really have any “stats” for the plan. One thing you can do in the app now is just mark it as completed in the app if you click on the workout in your plan. What problems were you having with the app?

It was a user error - I had forgotten to enable the workout plan for mobile, and didn’t want to run upstairs and boot up the laptop.

I did end up marking it completed/skipped, so I’m on track for the next workout, but I would have liked to see it in my Activities screen on the web site for analysis (especially since I had a problem with the difficulty on my head unit, possibly from my FTP being set incorrectly there, but would have liked to see my power curve to be sure that it wasn’t some other problem).

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification. Yeah at this point it would be very difficult for us to import your fit file. Obviously you can always load it to intervals.icu or some other software for analysis. Even Strava. But I know if this is where you are reviewing your data it would be nice to see it here. We plan on adding more in the future regarding viewing other workouts in our platform.