Can’t get a plan on my calendar

Am I the only one that has problem with the account.

I’ve paid membership through Iphone Apple Pay and when I’m getting on the website, I’m connected but the system is always telling me to upgrade… and when I click on the upgrade bottom, the system is telling that I’m already a member !!! weird

At the same time, I’m trying to select a plan for my calendar and I can’t see any plan available in the calendar view (top right) even, I’ve plan available and created.

Is there any way to fix it ?

Thanks

Hi this is some strange issue we are getting it seems to mostly affect Android users (like 1 in 50 users or something). You are the first iOS user I have heard of. I will fix it and send you an email.

Oh your issue is something different. Your account is active. Just logout and login from the website and it should fix it.

Hello Alex,

I’ve done it, didn’t solve the issue

What browser are you using? Or maybe you have a popup blocker or auto translation plugin or something that is stopping it. Chrome on mac or PC is safest.

Oh I am so sorry, I did not understand what you were saying.

I think you are saying you want to see one of “My Plans” on your calendar. You can just go to my plans, click on your plan and click send to calendar.

Alex,

Chrome last version on PC

First topic, Ive paid through Apple pay but on the website, this is asking me to pay again !?!

Here “My Plan view” , 4 plans active

In calendar view
I can’t add any plan in my calendar ! I’m not seeing my current plans and even if I add a new plans, by clikcing on the “add a plan” the new ones is not showing up in the calendar !

Forget about the pay thing, this is because you subscribed from the app.

I just logged into your account and added a plan to your calendar. Here is a video showing the process

You can delete the plan I pushed to your calendar here

ohhh thanks

Is there any “How-To” section ? I think that could be and added value. Because the tool is awesome, just hard to find details about how to do things.

Thanks for your support on it

You are welcome. I am trying to build up a how to list. It’s here but I am fairly sure that specific example is available yet. But I will add it :slight_smile:

https://blog.trainerday.com/trainerday-learn-everything-456af4730b36