Can you search for Coach Jack workouts in TD

Within TD, is there a way to search for just Coach Jack workouts?

No but that’s an interesting request. Are you wanting to search the workouts in your plan? There really is no such thing as a CJ workout as they are all made on the fly and unique for that person/plan. Although for example SFR #1 for 45 minutes would be very similar to someone elses SFR #1 for 45 minutes.

1 Like

I only thought of it as i saw some Coach Jack group workouts on Zwift. I don’t have a CJ plan at the moment, so i was just interested in looking at CJ Endurance and Tempo workouts for inspiration whilst rebuilding.

Nothing needs to be done if the existing functionality is not there.

Which CJ plan to do you recommend for someone who predominantly want Z2 & Z3 workouts with 1 or the most 2 more intense workouts per week?

Serious Italian. You will find coach jack workouts are pleasant and not taxing and gradually will increase intensity and eventually be moderately hard but you will be so prepared for it you won’t notice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just created a Serious Italian plan and the Threshold workouts only have a very small portion of Threshold work, whereas the SFR workouts are more challenging yet are labelled Endurance.

Is the Threshold label just a function of the fact that it has a portion of Threshold work in it, rather than it being for Threshold development? And likewise for SFR which look harder than the Endurance label?

I think you can ignore that question of mine, as i have resolved it myself

I found this article explaining the Coach Jack workout structure which helped, and i didn’t realise that you don’t see your watts targets for a particular interval until you look at it in My Plans after saving the plan.

1 Like

I had to re-read what I wrote there to see if I had any bugs in what I was saying but looks good, meaning nothing has changed regarding the big picture here and how CJ workouts work.