Coach Jack Workout Options

Ok, yes, I did not check but hoped and assumed you are. I wish you a speedy life recovery.

1 Like

Thanks Alex for the calendar tip. Right now i only use the plan so only one at a time can be active. I did the 75 MN Z2/z3 ride this morning and it was perfect for a Monday. Not too hard, not too easy. I see on Friday an anaerobic one. Looks like Wednesday is kind like the one i did today. I assume when I pick a 12 week plan, the difficulty slowly increase over time. Am i correct? So it looks like may not need to overlap 2 plans. Forcing coach jack to create the same length workout 3 times a week seems to be working. I will give an update next week.

1 Like

Alex, i did it once but cannot figure on how to redo again 75 mn workouts on MWF. I have the limit set to 75 mn for these 3 days. I am trying to create a new power cruncher workout but each day gives me a different time. I cannot figure out to have the same 75 mn time for each one of them. Could you advise me on what am i doing wrong ?
Thanks

If you are getting less than 75 minutes increase your start hours to like 10 hours a week and set the limits and you will be good.

I tried. i set the limit to MWF at 75 mn. Start hours are 10 hours. the plan shows les than an hour MW and 1:30 (90 mn) on Fridays. I have attached a screenshot.
Pierre

I think i got it. if i uncheck and do not put any optional long day ride, then it populates with 75 mn for each days. Iā€™m good now.

1 Like