[COMPLETED] - Allow slope Mode to be set at 0%

Hi Alex

I am back now doing all of my workouts in slope mode on my fixed gear bike which is great. However there is just one small thing that I would like looked at.

When creating the workouts I am not allowed to creat a slope interval at 0% The box is not blank and I have tried both 0 & 0.0 without success. So instead I have to manually adjust the slope each time I do a 0% interval.

So would it be possible for the workout creator/editor to be modified to allow 0% or 0.0% as the slope setting?

Many thanks from a long term user who has seen so many improvements and enhancements to a fantastic cycling app.

Kind regards

Karl

Hi Karl, people start to blur together with so many new users but I for sure remember you. You should be able to enter .1 for example but yes 0 should be supported and we will try to get that fixed ASAP.

Lovely that is very kind of you and your message made my heart smile :heart: :pray:

1 Like

Done!!! :slight_smile: We did not test how it works in the app but I assume it will work fine.

Wow … this is just one of the reasons why I am so grateful that I found Trainer Day after all those years with Trainer Road. Thank you :pray:

The app was very useable in the early days if not quite as slick as TR. However I have had the privilege to be able to enjoy the journey with you and appreciate just how innovative & proactive you and your team are as the website & app have evolved & developed in so many ways at such a fast pace.

Not only embracing what other softwares are offering but also leading the way with really useful users functions & options. It really is the best cycling app for training and then the price makes it totally unbeatable.

Really appreciate all of your dedication & persistence as I know it can’t have always been easy. No idea what else you will come up with but I look forward to sitting back and watching how the future unfolds.

Thank you from one truly appreciative user.

I will give the “fix” a try in the morning and I am sure everything will be just fine.

Kind regards

Karl.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s messages like this that make all the struggles worth it!!! It’s so fun to try to do the right thing, helping people achieve their goals along the way.

1 Like