Completed TD workouts show up as paired workouts on Intervals

About 2-3 weeks ago, my workouts started showing up on Intervals as 2 workouts that were paired. I am working on a plan and upload that to Intervals, and have WOD set to use Intervals for my workout in the app.

When I complete a workout and save it, it have it marked as complete. The workout data shows up in Intervals but there are basically two workouts shown. Also, the completed workout still shows up in the Workouts tab of the app (even after refreshing, closing/reopening the app, etc.). It eventually goes away after the week has passed.

Here is a screenshot of what I see on Intervals.

It used to work correctly, as you can see, back in the week of Jan 22.

Not sure if you are syncing to both strava and dropbox. If you only see one workout in strava and not syncing to dropbox then this is a problem on the intervals site. If you are seeing two workouts in strava then it is our problem.

You are confounding with the new ‘Skyline chart’ that was introduced 2-3 weeks ago. Search the Intervals forum for ‘Skyline’ and you will understand what I mean.

1 Like

I think what @MedTechCD pointed me to (Skyline chart) explains things related to the display on Intervals - I was a bit confused when it seemed like power profile was replaced with a simple color bar.

However, there is still the issue with the Workouts tab on the app; my last completed workout is still there even though I saved and marked as completed, and I see it on Intervals and Strava (only once on each).

I do have TD connected to Strava as well as Intervals. Is that a problem? Should only one be connected? I do some outdoor rides which get uploaded to Strava from my Wahoo computer, as well as some spin class which use Stages bikes and software which I have connected to Strava so they show up as well. I’d like to make sure these 3 different sources (TD, Wahoo, Stages) get propagated to Strava, TD, and Intervals, and thus far I have not ever had duplicate entries in Strava.

My workflow has been that I take a Coach Jack plan (not pegged to a start date) and then Share a week or 2 at a time to Intervals. Then I often shift the workouts a day here or there based on when I can actually do the workout. Using the app, I go to Workouts tab (I have WOD connected to Intervals) and select the first item there (typically the one for “today”), do the workout, then Save and mark as completed. I then see my TD workout appear in Intervals and Strava, however it doesn’t seem to get removed from the WOD/Workouts page.

Workouts don’t disappear from the workouts tab in our app until a few days have gone by (not by completing them) but tomorrow it should auto scroll to the right workout and show the right workout on the today tab. Maybe I am not understanding and a screenshot might help.

Ok, that makes sense. I was thinking that in the past they just went away as soon as completed, but I am likely mistaken. I do only have 1 previously completed workout showing up in the Workouts page, and I have seen other older ones go away, so probably everything working as expected.

Any issues with having TD and Intervals connected to Strava? On TD I have connection to Intervals as well (obviously), with WOD turned on and Calendar Sync and Two-way since both selected.

Oh I forgot to answer that one. Connecting to both is no problem. You don’t need two way if you are using WOD because 2 way is really 1.5 way meaning you use our calendar as your main source. Sending weeks over one at a time sounds like a very good choice.