Connection issues with ANT+ dongle

Just reporting my testing with ant +. I have a tacx dongle and i connected it to a android tablet and 2 android phones running different OS. I have not used ant in a while but wanted to give it another shot. I remembered that when it was originally released it worked well but not so anymore. The devices pair fine but do not connect or reconnect when you start the app. you have to remove the device and try again quite a few times for it to finally move from paired to connected. All ant devices are showing though. Not sure if it has to do with my trainer though.
Not sure if i am the only one with this issue. I sed to have a Samsung phone but not anymore. Maybe it works fine with built-in ant.

Never heard any issues. Not many people are using a dongle I think but I know in the past one of our testers had it working fine with dongle. You can ping Grigory and do a debug session with him if you want :slight_smile:

Yep, already told him but not sure on how many users have my setting. not sure if it is worth the man hours though. We’ll see if other users report it and we can go from there

Just got back the Samsung s9 from work and it looks like it is working fine. I start back the app and my ant devices are reconnected. I guess it has to do with the tacx dongle. Sorry for the useless post. Should have tested before.