Could 2-trainers close together have bluetooth signal problems?

Hi Alex, yesterday I started a workout I run app in a Galaxy tab S6 Android 11 and a Wahoo Kickr, My wife asked me to configure her app and trainner (she had created an account some time before but never paired her trainner) se has a Glalaxy tab A not sure which Android and a Tacx Neo Trainner as soon as I finished paired her Tacx and HR Polar H1 and she started her workout, mine turned crazy power got higher and got did not follow intervals. Do You think there is some interference between signals. I double checked every app was synced with each trainner both are separated for about 3 meters.

Normally I would say no it can’t, but a quick google search says yes it can… I guess bluetooth conflicts automatically fix themselves but it could start out as a conflict right at the wrong time in this case. I know other couples that train together without a problem but maybe it’s a problem becuse of this first connection. Not sure. Please let me know if you see it again or if you can repeat it.

https://whatsabyte.com/internet/bluetooth-interfere-with-other-bluetooth/#:~:text=If%20you%20have%20many%20devices,automatically%20in%20case%20of%20conflict.

Thanks a lot Alex! I will let you know how things go when we train together

1 Like