Create Plan Coach Jack doesn't work?

Hi.
When I’m on the coach-jack page and click on the red “Create Your First Plan” nothing happens.
It seems there’s no action connected to the button.

When I tried the coach jack plan a couple of weeks ago I was able to generate a plan. (I did not use it actually but I was able to generate it) I think the interface has changed in the meantime, so perhaps a bug in the new version?

In my case, there is no obstacle to creating a new plan. When I click on the red button, the planner opens.

I think there might be a problem with iPads. Use Google Chrome on PC or mac and it will work fine. Might even work fine on a phone but not so easy to use.

Forgot to say, I’m trying on pc and tried Chrome, Firefox & Edge so probably the issue is at my side (although no idea what I’m doing wrong :slight_smile: )

Make sure you have no auto-translation plugins or ad blockers installed.

Hi Alex,
No translation or ad-blockers plugins installed.

I also have tried it in a Firefox incognito mode and on multiple pc’s as well as on a chrome browser on my (Android) phone. I get the same behavior each time.
Since I used different browsers & and tested on multiple devices caching or cookies cannot be the issue.
I’m starting to think it might have something to do with my account. Are there any settings I should look at?
Might it be because I started the process of creating a plan a couple of weeks ago I did not finish (or deleted it, tbh I can’t remember if I did all the steps or aborted in between)

Ok yes must be something “special” with your account. We will review and get it fixed.

Hi,

I have a similar issue, got a premium membership and can’t create a plan. I tried with ever chromium and firefox.
I have an intervals.icu account and can’t use the ‘workout of the day’ feature from intervals calendar in android app.

I know we have a bug with TP, it’s probably the same with intervals you need to select intervals WOD from our website not the app.

Sorry I have been sick this week so forgot about checking this. Will check both your accounts.

i just logged in to your account and looks like WOD is selected correctly. You won’t see it on our calendar but will see it on the plan page if you refresh and have structured workout planned for the next few days.

Ok yes there is something strange with both of your accounts. I have my guys looking at it sorry for the delay @Steven76

Thanks Alex, i hope you’re fine by now.

I found the issue, it was (i think or maybe it’s a bug) on my side. Workout in intervals.icu was a “virtual ride” and TD doesn’t seem to support that. Changing it to “ride” and all work fine !

Thanks !

Oh yes someone else asked about this. We will fix this. We should accept virtual ride also.

PS… Actually I got kidney stone removed this week and got sick from the hospital so it was double whammy and today is feeling closer to normal but still have the effects of both. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Hi guys this should be fixed now, it was some special case with your data.

1 Like

Just to make sure you get notified. Fixed.

Hi Alex,
Hope you’re doing well!

Thank you for the heads-up, I quickly verified and, indeed, I now see the next screen (wrt the Strava connection) when clicking the “create your first plan” button.

So indeed seems to be solved, thanks a lot again!

1 Like