Criar treinos por Zonas de Frequência Cardíaca (how to create workouts based on HR zones?)

Olá,

Tenho a intenção de realizar meus treinos via TrainerDay, mas algo que me incomoda é o fato de ter que “converter” precisamente as zonas de potência em frequência cardíaca.

Vou explicar o porque da tabela de conversão não ser exata no meu caso:

Estes são os meus parâmentros de frequência cardíaca:

HR_WORKOUT_2

Para que meus treinos sejam convertidos corretamente eu preciso informar o percentual com base no gráfico de potência, e posterioremente converser em frequência cardíaca.

Se eu informar apenas a zona (potência), não será convertido corretamente.

Eu preciso criar um treino e informar o % FTP da seguinte forma:

Z1=40%
Z2=60%
Z3=80%
Z4=95%
Z5=110%

Ficando assim:

Não sei se estou fazendo certo, mas hoje é assim que terei que montar meus treinos.
Muito obrigado,
Everton

Oh I am sorry I did not respond. I will do this soon.

1 Like

Hi sorry I am so slow to respond. So have you seen this?

I won’t make it work perfectly but it will get close to converting to your zones. It sounds like what you really want is a HR zones editor. Meaning create workouts based on HR zones. But then also it sounds like you want custom zones for your HR.

On our calendar you can do this.

To convert your workouts to HR workouts. Are you using our Training app? And training with HR?

I am trying to fully understand what you need. We want to do a lot more with HR based training. Right now we are adding simple HR training to our app but it won’t solve your problem yet.

1 Like

Isso, estou utilizando a conversão com base na potência pelo APP. (website)

Mas algo específico para HR será um diferencial importante! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

O APP poderia exibir o “TARGET” do HR.

Abs

We are actually working on the first version of HR based workouts in the app but my guess is it might not be exactly what you are looking for. It will have HR target as a % of Threshold HR. But it will only be on quick start for endurance efforts not for interval training and the goal will be for it to set the power of a smart trainer to allow you to hit your target HR %. As I said % of threshold HR not % of max HR.

I don’t think that is exactly what you want. I think you are trying to do interval training with HR? Do you want it to control the power on a smart trainer?

This first version is just most simple version because this is a complex problem. After the first version we will try to do more with HR.

2 Likes

What is the best recommendation to determine threshold HR?

Dave

Olá,
Realizo treinos intervalados com base no % threshold. Com o celular e os sensores de cadência e HR.

HR_image

No APP, seria interessante mostrar o % (range) do HR do intervalo programado.

I understand. We will show % of threshold but not the range for now. I will think about the range. We show zones for power, as an enhancement when in HR mode we could show HR zones instead of power zones. I will think about that but it makes sense.

1 Like