CTL/ATL/TSB in my calendar?

I’d love to have these metrics calculated the same way like in TP. Clearly, you cannot use the same names without paying but most just use like stress-fatigue-balance.

How about that, @Alex?

What’s funny is TP would let me use these names. Really, we probably should. In the beginning I thought they might see me as competition. I was friends with Mark at Golden Cheetah and he pissed them off so he had to stop using them, so I was nervous.

I have really avoiding going down the metrics routes as it gets expensive due to a non-stop list of things people want and customizations to really making it work. Also I prefer limiting overlap with IntervalsICU as well as TP as they make better partners then competitors :slight_smile:

I have done endurance sports my whole life but about 12 years ago, I fell in love with TP PMC and WKO and metrics in general and see great value in stress management (less so in trying to maximize tss/ctl via intensity). I have not studied TrainerRoad in this regard. Not sure if you know. I guess they do a good job of this? A very light simple version might be ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the elaborate feedback. I also use WKO so it’s not a problem to look all the data, but a simple chart like in TP app solos be nice to see anyway. At least, in winter season IF all the training is done via TD app.

WKO 3 was almost better than the all “new one” (that took them years to get released…) but I did use v4 and v5 for a few years as well. It’s generally great for getting into the details, I guess the best (other than simplicity, trying to write complex functions takes a huge amount of time, for me anyway). GoldenCheetah might do most of what WKO does at least for the basics but could never get into it.

1 Like