Does coach Jack will recommend a transition plan

Hi there, please let me know how I tell Coach Jack that I need a transition plan to slow down and when the season starts another transition plan to increase activity…

Slow down that includes some strength workout.

Thank you.

I love it. Someone talking about transition plans. Right now coach jack is just simple base and build blocks. Soon we will add multi-block event planning with base>build>peak but later I want to add more like annual training plan including transition and race or event blocks. I personally don’t know that much about what is the best training during a transition block other than a shift to more weight training. I think bike time can just be minimized or just go on fun rides. I can ask my pro-coach friend what he suggests for cycling during transition. He might have some skills based suggestions or plyometrics for example. Let me know if you want me to ask.

2 Likes

Thank you! I would like to know what the recommendation is of your pro-coach.
By my side I will work on one that I have in another place and load to Trainerday.

Ok I talked to my friend. His response was all the way from juniors to pro they all do a transition plan but all his riders are fairly consistent all year long.

In addition to weight training try some or a few of these.

“Run, swim, bike easy MTB, fun MTB skills work, some core, trx, yoga, Pilates… Ski … alpine or cross country. You can also do some road bike but for “fun”… for this reason I said mtb/gravel…” ~ coach Andrea

Which means stop your regular cycling training :slight_smile: Get off the trainer… :slight_smile: That said from a guy that sells indoor training software :+1:

Not sure if that helps. Sounds like you want different cycling workouts. Sorry I / Jack can’t provide that advice.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you!!

1 Like