Double session issues (Marking both as completed and not seeing on TODAY)

Hi, I’ve build a plan with double sessions, I find very difficult to have 2-3h during the week’s days so I went this way, and there are two little issue.
First one is that on the app is visualized only one of the two “workout of the day”. The second one is that, when I schedule the same workout in the day, the calendar register both as “complete” after I’ve done only the first session (on Intervals is instead correct).
Thanks in advance!

Oh we will try to fix the “completed” bug soon. Yes getting today to show multiple workouts is more complicated. You can see it on the workouts/plan tab but we do want to fix this as well. We (Andrea Morelli top cycling science based coach and I) actually recommend multiple workouts per day rather than one long one.

I’m still adapting to the new routine, I think every training plan needs a little bit of field-testing, so I’m still trying to find the right balance but I’ve positive feelings. In the end you get much more consistent stimulus, I’ve always been for training 1h every day rather than 3-4 big days, the double sessions felt like the next step.
Thanks for the replay, hope you manage to fix the two minor problems however I’m really enjoing the app because is really essential, no fuss, only training :v:

We fixed the issue where it was marking both completed. Having TODAY show your next workout when you did the first one is on my list.

I’ve seen the fix on the calendar, now is perfect. I’m gonna give you feedback on the double workout next week but I’m sure is workig fine :+1:

Sorry I did not say that correctly. We did not fix the issue with TODAY tab and 2 workouts a day yet.