Duel Recording duplicates

I’ve been duel recording, in TD and Zwift, I like the TD workout player and want to max the Today feature in TD, but the problem is that I end up with duplicate records in Trainer Day and can’t do anything about them, the only option seems to be use the TD workout player and not save them

Interesting, no I think this is something we need to support. There are too many reasons not to support this. I guess the best is to look at the overlap (one workout significantly overlaps the other) and hide the strava one? My web developer has a long list of things right now so it might not be that fast unless a bunch of people start complaining here :slight_smile: If you don’t mind having duplicates for now we will get this resolved, hopefully in the next month or so.

2 Likes

Yeah that would be fine, or the ability to delete the strava one :slight_smile:

I duel record a fair bit for various reasons and TD isn’t the only one that duplicates the record, Strava and Training Peaks do that, just in both those you can sort it out with deleting the record

Very much a first world problem, cheers if you can sort at some point though

I think what we will do is just not import strava activites that overlap the time of TD ones. Then we don’t really need this delete feature but we might add delete as well. My developer is starting this now.

1 Like