Duvidas sobre Coach Jack

Boa tarde ! Estou pensando em adquirir o Plano de Treinamento do Coach Jack, assim posso gerenciar os treinos durante o ano todo. Tenho umas dúvidas que gostaria que fossem esclarecidas se possível:

1. O Coach Jack define um plano de treinos com foco em 1 objetivo (Prova), correto!? Caso eu tenha 6/8 provas durante 1 ano, ele consegue configurar os treinamentos?

2. O Coach Jack consegue definer os treinos por watts e por frequencia cardíaca? Por exemplo: dias de semana (watts) e fim de semana (fc)

3. Em um plano de treinamento com foco em 1 objetivo (Prova), existem metas semanais (TSS), caso não sejam atingidas ele reconfigura (TSS) para as semanas seguintes?

Desde já agradeço e aguardo o retorno

Hello good day to you.

1. You buy Coach Jack FROM OUR WEBSITE and if you are not happy just send me an email and I will refund your money.

2. Coach Jack is not dynamic right now. He/you create a plan and that plan stays the same unless you modify it.

3. Coach Jack uses both evidence (from Strava data) and based on your goals. Generally you create plans up to 28 weeks long, so this might be 3 or more plans in a year.

4. Coach Jack will create plans based on Power (Watts). In our calendar, you can convert workouts from Watts to HR/BPM. We are improving this conversion right now. Today it converts 100% of FTP = 100% of HR Threshold. This needs to be improved.

1. The plans are not strict TSS based but do try to have reasonable weekly TSS goal. As I said in #2 above, CJ is currently not dynamic, so you would need to fix it yourself.

I hope that helps. Try it and as I said if it is not good for you, you can have your money back.

1 Like