Entrainement sur vidéos de parcours

Bonjour à tous,
quelqu’un connait-il une application qui permettrait de réaliser un entrainement de Coach Jack sur une vidéo de parcours réel, cela serait super pour les longs exercises d’endurance ?
Merci

Here is translated version

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know of an application that would allow you to do Coach Jack training on a video of a real course, this would be great for long endurance exercises?

I think if you connect TrainerDay to TrainingPeaks (free or paid) then you can use Bkool for real routes. Might be others also.

I am using TTS4 or GoldenCheetah or you may use any other App you like. You have to configure these with Power, Cadence,… listener from the SmartTrainer (ANT+) . TrainerDay is running on a different device e.g. a Smartphone and is controlling the SmartTrainer (BLT, FTMS).

1 Like

You could use also rouvy or FulGaz.
And like mentioned above, use it with two device with ant+ and BT.
Or, that’s how I am riding indoors, connect on one device with e.g. FulGaz (without resistance control) and TrainerDay both via BT, running TrainerDay in the background. FulGaz sending on big screen via airplay.

1 Like

Thank you all for your advices !

1 Like

Hi guys, I found the way ! As Alex suggested, I connected TrainerDay to Training Peaks free then TP to Fullgaz and then no need of 2 devices, you import your training of the day from TP, play the video of your choice after setting erg mode and no slope and that’s it !

1 Like

The problem now Alex is that this training is not shown in my TrainerDay’s activities…

Connect both to strava and you will see it in TD activities.