Estres e intensidad

Hola a tod@s,

Soy nuevo por aquí y he empezado a entrenar con Trainerday, que por cierto me ha encantado. Cuando hago los entrenamientos no se si me estoy esforzando demasiado o no. Me puede explicar alguien como interpretar el estrés y la intensidad para tener un entrenamiento mas satisfactorio? No se si ya estará en otro hilo, yo no lo he encontrado y he buscado por la red y tampoco he encontrado nada. Por ejemplo ¿0.62 de intensidad que me esta pidiendo?¿57 de estrés que me esta pidiendo? Gracias anticipada

Hi and welcome, sorry for the slow response. I don’t like training by stress / intensity. Stress is good to monitor to make sure you are not doing too much too soon. You can partially pay attention to intensity but I would say it is more important to pay attention to how you feel. Specific goals should have specific kinds of training on certain days. So one day might be threshold, another zone 2. You can have 2 different workouts that have the same intensity and one can be impossible and the other just hard. Slowly you want your stress going up to peak season but that is best done from time on the bike and but also intensity can slowly rise as well.

It’s not so easy to answer these questions.

Muchísimas gracias por tu respuesta, la verdad que yo voy según me siento, tal como dices pero era una duda que tenia. Un saludo

1 Like

I am not sure I understand but you can use our app by feel. Just click on slope and press + and then use gears to control watts.