Garmin Connect Calendar not Syncing after Changes in TD

I am having a challenge with my calendar in Garmin connect.

So I was playing around with the coach Jack plans to see if I would like to start it but I had my FTP set to my old FTP when I initial made the plan. I have since changed my FTP to my Current FTP the workouts updated in TD but the workouts didn’t update in Garmin.

I tried disconnecting and reconnecting to Garmin but the workout didn’t sync through.
I made sure to check all permissions.

I then manually tried to send the workouts for the week to Garmin but some of the workouts overrode some of the others so I had duplicates of the same workout on different days I checked the dates of all the workouts when manually sending.

I then delete all of the workout in Garmin and then just synced the workouts for the next 2 days.

is there a way to re sync the calendar will all the new workouts?

Do I need to remake the plan form the start?

thanks for the assistance

Sorry to hear about your struggles. Actually if you have your CJ plan in your calendar and you sync to Garmin then change your FTP, there is one more step that you need to go back and edit your CJ plan (and not make any changes) and re-sync it to the calendar to cause all the workouts to refresh. We never considered that FTP should trigger refresh to Garmin, but your point illustrates that it should.

Normally we would send % based to Garmin, not specific watts but the bike computers are better with specific watts.

We have not tested this exact workflow in a while, we will try to test it today or tomorrow or if you do it first let me know. I have a blog article and youtube article on how to bulk delete workouts from Garmin if you need/want. This might come in handy.

Thanks for the quick feedback I am going to try it out.

2 Likes

Hi @Alex Thanks the solution worked.

I really appreciate he great customer support.

Thanks for building a great platform. :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes