Heart chart and cadence on the activity detail

I didn’t see any posts about this, but would it be doable to include in the activity chart additional overlays for heart rate (perferably color coded by the zone) and cadence? I am only seeing target power (blue) and my momentary power.

This starts to get into the metrics area of analysis and we are again trying to keep our solution as simple as possible to keep costs down. Our focus is a simple training low cost app and Coach Jack. Those are items unique to us and something we feel is missing in the industry.

Metrics features seem to just grow and grow (read the intervalsICU forums) and there are so many good metrics apps out there. GoldenCheetah and IntervalsICU are two great free options (intervals is free but many that love it pay) and there are many great paid options TP WKO being the most sofisticated. So when I see metrics or analysis features I try to keep away :slight_smile:

But that said if enough other people really want something simple here like HR overlay, we listen :slight_smile: Please keep giving suggestions. I just don’t want to give false hope.

2 Likes

I understand this simple concept of the app. And I like it. What I meant was no metrics, just the overlay of heart rate and cadence. Since the data is gathered, it could be also shown on the chart :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

When you started saying Zones, I started thinking metrics :slight_smile: I agree yours is a reasonable request and fits within the scope of simple. I love your enthusiasm for this stuff. Keep the suggestions rolling.

1 Like

Great suggestion!

I also think this is a great suggestion

2 Likes