Heart Rate Conversions Available

Yes I understand (intiendo :slight_smile:), you mean like this.

I will try to get my developer to do that soon. (hopefully in a few weeks)

Yes like that, thank you very much, ok
(Entiendo :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Hello Alex.
In the Android app it is not possible to set the ratios. Or?

No we are going to start bringing more and more features to the app but for now you must go to the website.

1 Like

Thanks Alex,
I hope that it is soon because the HR values are much lower in the app in relation what’s on the website.
Is there a workaround for this?

Oh, I misunderstood. yes, you are right. Are you using our calendar? I will get this prioritized as asap. I knew it needed to be done. I will shoot for a week if we can. Not too much longer if not.

Thanks,
yes I’m using the calendar and it works great.
If the HR issue is solved it’s perfect for me.
Keep up the good work

I switched on “View workout in real-time on PC…” in the app and copied the URL in my browser on my laptop and everything is in the right HR-rate value, using the HR-rate ratios of the web site settings. Nice !

Hi Dick, I would like to say “Great” :slight_smile: but I don’t think this is actually fully true… If you use HR mode inside our app, it has it’s own conversion settings and will show that but that is not the same as the settings in the web settings ratios.

Likely tomorrow, if turn off HR mode in the app but have an HR workout in the calendar it will show the right conversion in the app and if you use HR mode it will double convert it. We will need to work on HR mode to use those same settings. This is all confusing :slight_smile: We need to simplify but it will take a little time. Thanks for pushing this forward and great to hear the new web view works for you.

You’re right Alex, I was cheering too soon. :upside_down_face:

I hope that the conversions of the app and the website do match each other in a future update.

Hopefully tomorrow.

1 Like

Hello Alex,
the Android app is now showing the same values as on the website.
Thanks.

You found it faster, than I had a chance to tell you it was done. :slight_smile: We are working on improving the HR experience in the app too, so that it is obvious it is an HR workout and automatically set it to HR mode. I am realizing in HR mode it would be best to use slope mode rather than ERG because you are really manually needing to match your HR to the desired target. Does that make sense? We could do ERG but I think slope is better. Also we want to improve the algorythm very soon to simplify conversion so that HR workouts tend to be even more steady state even if they power versions have more variability. So small differences in the same zone will stay flat, but bigger jumps will still show the differences.

1 Like

Hola ya estará listo la conversión a HR con Intervals.icu ?

Hola Marco, we started this but it is more complicated then we thought. Let me talk to my partner. Maybe we can get this prioritized for the next 30-days or even sooner. I will update this post this week to let you know if we can do it soon.

Ok Thank you Will Wait for it

Good news we are working on this now. It probably will be in the next week or so :slight_smile:

Ok this is done. See here

1 Like

Do the HR conversion settings effect the relationship between the HR & Power targets when doing a HR Quick start workout?

Good question but no. It’s only for sending HR workouts to TP, Intervals and Garmin.

1 Like