Hello, Cześć!, Hola, Ciao... Join YOUR Groups!

Exactly. Like I said, I appreciate the effort that goes into TD and the philosophy, but it needs to be sustainable.

And yes, I am privileged, so even while I say I can understand where some people come from, or the lengths they have to go to, to be able to buy something, I probably don’t.

I pretty much (can) buy what I want, as long as my wife approves it :sunglasses:, but I don’t want to waste my money on Sufferfest, Zwift, Rouvy, TR, TP (both of them: TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan) or not even on Xert anymore; all of them are great and all, but at the end of the day, you can do without them.

I’ve been around for a while and have seen and used a lot, if not all, of these platforms. It’s a shame TD, intervals.icu and BigRingVR doesn’t seem to be happening, at least not from BigRingVR’s side of things. Or so it seems at this point.

Then again, a combo like that would definitely be more expensive than $10/month, so also not an option for many. A modular / tier approach could address that though.

I am 100% for sustainability myself… :slight_smile: That is my top priority. Unlike most other reasonable quality products, I can do everything myself. I have the goal to grow but stay as small as possible. I did decide get someone else to do the primary development although I could do that part too (not as good as these guys). This gives me time to talk to customers :slight_smile: I actually 100% believe this will be sustainable within 1-year. It is growing very quickly and I don’t need much money to be sustainable…

1 Like

Not offended at all, just thought you and I did not have the same definition of rich.

I think we do. I’m not rich money-wise, which we all know is a convenience, but not a guarantee for a happier life.

Then again, I wouldn’t want to be in the shoes of the people who have (much) less than me to come by with.

I’m paying for a hobby, spending money, other people buy a car, or even a house for, or be able to get food for for a year.

I’ve been close enough to remember what that was like though.