How do i IMPORT completed activities into TrainerDay

Hi there,

i was wondering if it is possible to import completed acitivities (e.g. outdoor acitivity recorded with garmin device, synced into garmin connect) into TrainerDay?

Regards,
Volker

If you connect to Strava we will show it on the activities tab on the website. We currently don’t show completed activities on our calendar but plan to in the future. We also don’t show other activities in our app, just the website. Let me know if that works for you or what you were looking for.

I was thinking about a functionality like training stress balance (sort of how drained internal battery is) to see wether i might exaggerate training intensity. Therefore a precondition would be to have training data in TrainerDay, even when it is not recorded with the TrainerDay app.

Also would make sense in terms of dynamic adjustment of training intensity in Coach Jack’s plans i presume…

Oh yes, sorry Coach Jack is not dynamic at this point it time. This is something we are currently working on and plan to launch later this year. What you are suggesting makes total sense at that point in time.