How do I make an intervals that ramps up?

Hi, it’s been a while since I’ve used the workout builder (I usually just ride by feel in the summer). You used to be able to create a block that ramped from x% to y% but I cannot figure out how to do that anymore. Is that feature premium now? Or am I missing something in the workout builder?

Edited to add: I’ve also noticed that if I try to build distinct blocks instead of a ramp, it merges the blocks. For instance, instead of 15 minutes spent warming up from 55-70% I built 3x 5-min. blocks at 55, 60, and 70% but the 60 and 70% blocks got merged (and show an average of 65%).

Hi, Just type 50-100 in the ftp% field.

I know we are all getting worse and worse at reading and paying attention. Myself I see it clearly (few people read these days)… But just FYI I did check to see if this info existed to make sure… :slight_smile: