How to connect virtufit hometrainer

I have a Virtufit hometrainer with bluetooth connection. it works with the i console app, but I would like it to communicate with trainer day, as I like your app very much. how can I manage the connection?

I think the only way, would be to buy power meter pedals and cycling shoes. I don’t see any other option that would be close to accurate. It would be cheaper to buy a bike with a built in power meter I think unless you like training outdoors then these pedal and shoes could be used on outdoor bike as well.

Hi Alex,

the virtufit does have a powermeter (allthough it seems a bit off). So my question is how to establish communication by bluetooth between the virtufit hometrianer and trainerday app.
If the communication is not possible between trainderday and the virtufit hometrainer, which brand hometrainer would work? the powermeter pedals look great, but they are rather an investment.

If your virtufit does not connect easily it must not support the standard cycling power or FTMS protocols over bluetooth. It should just show up in our connections and work if it did. I was pretty sure a Schwinn ic4 had a power meter but now I am not so sure, but users here said they were using their iC4. Do you have a good bike for outdoors? You could consider hooking up a smart trainer but the cheapest good ones are about $500. If you really need some help I maybe someone here has an idea for the cheapest options but I think most are likely to be 500$ +