How to ride Coach Jack workouts in HR mode?

Hi, I am currently doing a 4 week base plan of coach jack. I really like to ride in HR mode. How can I convert a structured workout of coach jack so it changes HR instead of ERG?

There is no easy way to do that now as you are describing, and I would consider doing it differently. Many workouts (or at least the main work part of the workout) are not well suited for HR mode and power is better.

Generally I would say any workout that is zone 2 and has a funny name you could start that workout but then in our app just press HR and set your target HR for zone 2. You could do the same for other workouts for the warmup and once you get to the zone 2 part of the workout, but this is always just do the workout and click on HR mode. It will remember your HR target once you set it so just clicking on HR in the right sections is a single click and when you get to the main work part you just click on ERG (or possibly even slope) and hitting the same targets.

Thank you, I will do it like you described. I really like the HR mode, so great job implementing it. :+1:

1 Like