HR dropouts and general weirdness (RESOLVED)

Hey Alex… Sorry me again…

Since the changes made last time I’ve had some weird HR issues.

I’m using a Polar H10 and also Ive tried my Wahoo Tickr.
The heart rate data isn’t reading correctly on the face of it.

My apple watch shows a HR at 151 whilst the app is showing 118… Then it suddenly picks up and shoots up immediately.
Im wondering if its an app issue or if its a bluetooth interference possibly?

Has anyone highlighted any issues?
Thanks
James

I have H10 and Tickr and both work fine for me (just checked). I lost my Apple watch so I can’t test that. Strange you would have issues with so many HRM devices. Normally I would say it is strap / body connection issues but in this case, I guess it could be BLE, I am not really sure.

Yeah Im thinking it might be the bluetooth connections. I know if my wife comes home whilst Im on the trainer with Trainerday and has her bluetooth switched on it drops the power off the trainer… She uses Trainerday also so the kicker must not like multiple devices trying to connect. I wonder if the phone is trying to connect to something else.

Gonna find an older iPhone on the net and just run it dedicated to trainer day to see if it solves it…

Unlikely to be the cause, but do you have enable dual bluetooth connections turned on for your H10? I have it turned on and have no issues like you describe

Hey…
Yeah I have as I’m connecting direct to the Wahoo fan and the phone.

Seemed to be ok on tonight’s session so I’m not sure what’s happening.
I’ll keep an eye on it.
I suspect something is interfering.

Thanks though :+1:

2 Likes

I had this issue with my h10 in a beta. I reported it to grigory and it was fixed in the following beta. Be sure you have the latest app installed. I knew it was not working as the hr on my fenix 6 using ant did not match td with Bluetooth.