I would like virtual power. Will you add it? (COMPLETED)

In attachment the picture with the power/speed curve that I used to derive the formula for the Elite Arion Mag. Can’t attach the Excel file used for the calculation.

1. Open the picture with an image viewer that shows pixel coordinates (GIMP, Irfan View,…)
  2. Zoom in on the picture and determine the intercept of X and Y axis. Enter the coordinates on the first tab of the Excel file
  3. Find 2 well determined speed values and enter their value and coordinates. In this case there were no vertical raster lines, so I used the 0 intercept and the 60kph end of the chart.
  4. Do the same for Power. Find 2 values/coordinates.

With the above information, we can now calculate the exact position of every pixel and transform it to a Speed/Power value.

1. Move your mouse cursor over the different resistance curves and enter the coordinates of a number of points in the columns x and y for Measured Points.

The excel file does the rest. It plots the points, adds a Trendline and displays the formula.
If you want your trainer listed in the app, give @Alex your exact Brand/Model and the formula’s determined this way.