Import a .zwo workout

Just signed up and wondered what is the easiest way to import a zwo workout into Trainday. I use the Join App for my training plan and you can download the workout as a zwo file for importing into whatever workout player you use
Thanks

would that work?

Just import ZWO on our create workout page. Then you can use it in our app or in any platform connected to TrainingPeaks or others.

1 Like

My bad. I didn’t look down right to the bottom of the page
Thanks

1 Like

Cool feature, but I’m looking to import a route from strava (tcx/gpx), and just use it as a workout via slope. The slope shows in the table of the “workout creator”, but it still requires Watts or % of watts to actually display ramps? Can we import a file with slope values from a route and get a workout that will represent the actual slope pattern from a ride?
Thanks,

That should work, just a pure route without power. The only problem is we just convert slopes to power targets so visually what you see in our app is not for example the likely pacing strategy you would use for best performance. A complex but best solution is best bike split. That’s what serious TT racers do. But you can follow slopes. If it does not work you can email me your file and we can test it support@trainerday.com